Thursday, December 29, 2011

Inchie's 2011

My year started with inchies. Little one inch pieces of art. They were loads of fun most weeks, quite a challenge other weeks. Made me think of some abstract words in a new light.
Here are my last four inchies for the year. The challenges were all colors, blue,red, yellow,and green. Still deciding what to do with the inchies now that I'm done. And deciding if I will do 2012 inchies, I probably will since they were fun :)

when I was a kid I must have been a little bit of a hippie, I used to beg my mom to get a blue Christmas tree. As an adult I know why  she never would.




Here's the red one, not sure what I was doing, but It's finished


Yellow, couldn't get the pic to load right-side-up

So, this green inchie looked so nice when I finished, unfortunately, Grace's cat is a wild thing that stole it off the table while it was wet, I would say he smeared it, but I'm going to go with he "personalized" it


No comments:

Post a Comment