Thursday, March 14, 2013

Awarded

So proud of Grace. Her school nominated her for an award in their district to honor her for being a success in spite of the hurdles she's come up against. She not only got the district award but also the county award. I woke up feeling horrible on the morning of the award breakfast and missed it. Broke my heart. One of the perks of going to school with Grace has been always being able to be there for these events. Helped me remember what it's like for those patents whose jobs don't allow for these privileges. Thankfully Graces dad had asked to come in late and my sister was also attending the breakfast. Here's a pic of Grace with her dad,teachers, principal,board members and superintendent of schools My sister was the photographer so of course shes missing in the photo. So proud of you Mz G!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment