Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I need some ice cream

If your kids complain about how much homework they have, buy 'em an ice cream. They need a little sympathy.
We are spending hours every night working on homework. Now, I know it takes us longer since Grace has to explain things to me and actually say everything she wants written down, but there still has to be a great deal of time spent on homework for the rest of the kids.
I guess we're getting in the thick of things now that the first week of school is behind us.
I am so glad to be married, I could never get all this work done if I were crushing on that perfect person across the classroom. And if I were playing a sport or in band or leadership or any other type of outside activity I'd really be a mess.
OK I'll admit it, most of my tiredness probably has more to do with age. Declining hormones instead of raging hormones. Oh well.
By the way, someone should buy me an ice cream too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment