Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday

Well, I'm home today with a sick family. Husband and daughter feeling blaahhh. Thankfully I had some time to work on my Inchie yesterday. We focused on rhythm this week. My photo isn't the greatest, sorry for that. I used some old sheet music that I painted and layered. When I took the picture this morning I noticed that my dancing foot only has four toes!! I always thought I had two left feet, maybe the absence of that 5th toe explains a thing or two. It might even explain why I spelled rhythm with a little hum in it   well, everyone needs to hum now & then.Happy Monday!!



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the hilarity. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was a baby foot and maybe you were thinking about that kind of rhythm. It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sending you all get well wishes...it is a rough time for eveyone when the family is down ill. You have a delightful sense of humor though. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kris: you are funny and clever. I enjoyed your inchie. And, I hope everyone feels better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun inchie! Hope your family is better soon!

    ReplyDelete