Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Every Inchie

I know I've already posted a blog for today, but this will make up for those days I've been lazy. Just wanted to explain the link I have for  Every Inchie Monday that has been added to my blog. See it there to the right? Well, I belong to an art group, I'm the least artsy one in the group, ( I'm the  more fartsy type)but they've graciously let me join in their fun. The link will explain the Inchie idea, but I'm going to explain a bit myself. Every Monday in 2011 we will do one inch of art, any medium we get the urge to use. I can't wait!! I'm not one that finds time, energy, or talent for large art pieces and being an old high schooler I am forever doodling. I expect many of my inches will be created in class, stay tuned & I may post a few examples.

1 comment:

  1. If you are fartsy I don't know what that makes me!
    So glad you are going to participate. Hope to see you for real some time soon Tipi2.
    :)

    ReplyDelete