Tuesday, December 7, 2010

sickies

Well, I have a daughter that sounds a cross between a torch singer and Bowzer from ShaNaNa.......geesh I'm dating myself w/ that one. She has caught something that has altered her voice, she keeps saying "Oh, Yeah!!!" because she sounds just like the koolaid guy when she says it.
Went to school for a couple of hours, just to take a few tests and work on her geometry project. Seems like 1/2 the student body is coughing. I hate this time of year, when everyone seems to be sick, but they don't change the way they live and share all those germs. I'm not normally a germophob, but living w/ someone w/ weak lungs is turning me into an over cautious mom.
It will be nice to have 2 weeks off for Christmas break without worrying about making up schoolwork. Time to stock up on airborne and hand sanitizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment