Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How Insane Am I?

So school starts in a couple of weeks. I had the stupidest dream last night. I never even had these type of dreams when I was the student. Not to worry it wasn't the naked in front of the class dream, but close.
OK here we go into dreamland ~~~~~~~  I'm apparently the student, it's the first day of school and I'm called to the office and told that I forgot to take a test last year and have to take it before I can start my new classes. I'm struggling through this idiotic test and am stuck on the question that's asking who the most important historical figures are from 1782-1924 in AUSTRALIA?????????  This isn't even a history test it's a photography test!! (You'd think I'd figure out this is a dream) Then I'm rudely told that it has just been discovered that I haven't taken ANY finals ever and I have to take them ALL right now!...SLAM!!~~~~~~~ 
Whew so glad my husband slammed the front door when he left this morning .What the heck? I'm having school anxiety dreams? Grace will love this when I tell her. How insane have I become?

No comments:

Post a Comment