Monday, October 10, 2011

Inchie Monday: Curiosity

I'm actually posting an Inchie on Monday! Ok now I have to say I'm posting two inchies, as I missed last week.
This week is "curiosity" well of course we all know curiosity killed the cat, there was no way I could do anything but a cat with a young cat in our house. He is into EVERYTHING!!


Last week's inchie was "destination" I have struggled with this one, the only destination I ever think of is heaven. Now I don't struggle with it being heaven, I just struggle with trying to interpret something that I honestly don't think any of us can comprehend. I decided to just make something sparkly and call it heaven.


2 comments:

  1. I sometimes think cats are the most curious creatures in the world, they always seem to get into so much trouble! Sweet inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know why cats are always right on whatever it is you are doing. Reading the newspaper, cutting fabric, quilting on a frame, laundry, etc. You get the picture. Curious little critters but so sweet.

    ReplyDelete