Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Who's the Student?

Well, Grace has been at school the last two days, she's almost caught up, just has to finish an essay for English. She's still very uncomfortable, but I think she's resigned herself to believe this for now, is her cross to bear. Thank you for your continued prayers.
I just have to share something that I always chuckle at. It never fails, whenever there is a paper or project due at school, someone will ask me if I've finished my paper! It's crazy I always tell them no, but Grace has hers.  My sister even asked me something about my teacher the other day. It's so funny that since I'm there all the time it's just natural to think I'm the student. Now I know everyone does know better. Just funny how our minds work. Off to do my homework LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment