Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inchies X4

Once again I'm playing catch up with my inchie art. You wouldn't think making just an inch of art every week wold be such a hard task to get to. I think some participants have given it up, but I'm determined to get my entire year done. Except for house cleaning and dieting I usually follow through with commitments, and honestly this is a fun one. Some of the words are just difficult to be inspired by. Anyway, here goes;
This week's topic is "graffiti", I would love to be a graffiti artist, but I just don't have that type of talent, probably a good thing, I really don't think an old gal such as myself needs to be tagging railroad cars or government building, although it would be tempting. So, here's my graffiti. Tipi is my artist nickname, so I decided to use it.

Not sure which order the weeks I missed were in but they were for the words 'dream" and "encourage".


I even managed to get a week ahead with this "life" inchie. Maybe this time I will keep up. But don't hold your breath :)
 


3 comments:

  1. Great inchies! Good for you getting caught up! I don't think I'll ever get them all done but that is ok too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see all the catch-up inchies together. My nickname is Typy. It's Finnish but translates to your pronunciation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, how nice to meet another Typy :)

    ReplyDelete