Monday, November 14, 2011

Inchie Monday : Daring

Can't believe I actually have my inchie ready for a Monday! This week's word was "daring". I didn't have to think long to come up with my idea.
 Grace and her bestie, Kayla, are often on "an adventure" as they call them. I'm never too sure what they're up to, but I'm glad we live in the country where it doesn't involve harassing other people. usually they manage to tie ropes to Grace's chair, find something for Kayla to sit or stand on and off Grace goes towing Kayla around as fast as she can.
The last video I saw of their "adventure" involved a hill of dirt and so much laughing it was hard to tell what they were doing. Not sure if this qualifies as "daring" or 'crazy".
Happy Monday


2 comments:

  1. Oh Tipi! This inchie says a whole lot! LOL
    Love how you have Grace's hair flying in the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious. I'm with you - daring or crazy? Scary for mom but not for them.

    ReplyDelete