Friday, August 26, 2011

Pic of the week...and kindergarten fun

Thankfully we made it through another week of school. Wasn't sure we would, as Grace has some ventilator problems that kept us awake most of a couple nights.
The kindergarten class is so much fun. just love those little personalities. I got to read a book to the class yesterday, reminded me of how much I enjoyed teaching preschool. Just not sure I have the energy to do it anymore. There is one lil gal that has become obsessed with Grace's medical condition. She asked if Grace walks to school or drives, she doesn't believe me when I tell her we have an elevator in our van, I think she'll have a new question for Grace everyday until she's old news.
I must take a minute to proudly announce that Grace is officially a cougar. One day this week a lil guy from the K class looked her over and as sophisticated as a 5 year old can be said, "Hey baby!!!!!!!!!"  I don't know how Grace kept a straight face.

On the high school front, things have settled into a regular routine of, notes, homework, tests etc. This weeks pic was taken in the chemistry class. Of course it has absolutely nothing to do with chemistry, but we sit in the back of a very full room. During a lull one of the girls pulled out this guy, I called him Carlos, heaven knows why. If you move the paper just right it looks like he's talking. Not too many future chemists in the back of the class as you can tell. 


Have a great weekend  TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment