Saturday, August 13, 2011

Strange things at High School

I always see some strange things in high school. For one thing my daughter has blue and purple hair. Aside from that, I think the strangest thing at school was .... well..... ME!

Seems that sleeping whenever I wanted over the summer break has finally caught up with me. I am like a newborn that hasn't learned when it should sleep. I might be getting three hours of sleep at night, but only in shorter intervals. By the time Friday rolled around I was sitting in class with only one hand of polished fingernails, I think I went to bed before I remembered to paint the other hand's. Also, during the last class of the day I noticed that my clothes didn't match at all. I thought I was wearing one color pants but wasn't. When I said something to Grace she said that she was wondering why I was dressed like a Christmas tree.
I had plans for Friday night and Saturday. I decided to skip my Friday night bunko outing so I could attend Saturday's Art play day. Unfortunately, I didn't sleep much Friday night and stayed home Saturday. The plan is for me to sleep tonight. A blissful, six hours would be wonderful.
I was just thinking, ( probably not recommended in this sleep deprived condition) Grace should check all the notes I took for her Friday, no telling what the "One Polished Hand, Walking Christmas Tree " wrote.
Sweet Dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh My! I hope this week is better for you and hey at least you didn't go with two different shoes or your clothes inside out...thank goodness LOL

    ReplyDelete