Monday, August 22, 2011

Strength and Imagine Inchies

OK it's once again Monday, I missed last week's inch of art so I played catch up this week. Here are my inchies for 'strength' and 'imagine'. Just quick drawings, as I was in a hurry.
When I think of strength I always think of my daughter. She's been through so much in her life and rarely complains. She endures pain every day and usually manages to not give up. She's also a speed demon, the reason for the flying hair.
OK, for imagine I drew Robert. Who's Robert? Very few people know him,but my mom would have remembered him. I was an only child for 8 years and had more imagination than any girl needed. Robert was my imaginary friend. He was the coolest kid in my little world. I always wanted a spinner cap so of course he would have had one. And he would have worn glasses too. I don't know what a shrink would say about my little friend. I just know that I played trucks in the mud and many hours of marbles with my friend Robert and he was always there for me. We all need someone like that now and then.  Happy Monday Everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I'm betting your daughter gets her strength from her mother - and, I love the flying purple hair. Robert looks like a fun imaginative friend. A great pair of inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super perfect inchies. I too love the flying purple hair!

    ReplyDelete