Wednesday, October 6, 2010

CRUSHIN?

After reading my blog one day Grace told me that she just loves my view of her high school experiences. Apparently what I see is not what she always sees.True, I have a few ( hush now) years on her, I suppose life experiences have tinted my view on life compared to when I was a mere 15.
I got a taste the other day of how Grace feels. One of her teachers asked me if Grace had a little crush on one of the guys in her class, I almost laughed in her face, because that's just not the case. I tried to explain that they're really good friends and she just likes guys in general. I've been thinking about how the teacher perceived my comments and realized that she just thinks I'm a mom that doesn't want to see my daughter has a crush. Not true, I usually know when she's crushing on someone, she eventually tells me anyway. But to be honest Grace is a flirt ( don't know where she gets that trait), if there's a guy friend around her she'll start talking, and teasing. The closer the friend the more she picks at him.She's always loved boys, always will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment