Monday, October 11, 2010

Too much Scribing

I think I've scribed way too much this last week. I am now having dreams about the industrial revolution and characters from Great Expectations. Of course none of the dreams make any sense which is probably where I associate proofs from geometry. I'm even waking up singing songs from her drama class.
I have no idea what I'm writing for Grace 1/2 the time. Hope she knows what she's saying to me. Last week I was writing angle symbols instead of triangle symbols on her test. I always feel badly when she gets a worse grade because I mess up not her.
 I remember the first year I went to school with Grace was 4th grade. She took a math benchmark test and got a rotten grade. It didn't seem right since she wasn't struggling with the math concepts at the time. Turns out I missed an entire page of the test and therefore wrote wrong answers on 1/2 the test. Had to take the whole thing over. Grace checks now to be sure I'm actually marking the right answers on scan tron sheets. gotta figure one person makes enough stupid type of mistakes you can just imagine when two people have a hand in the work. And I must say that when one is battling raging adolescence hormones and the other faltering menopausal hormones we're in a world of confusion. You'd think between the 2 of us we'd balance things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment