Monday, February 21, 2011

cosmic

So, it's Monday, no school but an inchie. this week was Cosmic. Now I love pics of nebulas and decided to try and make my own, I got the dish soap and food color out, and made the background, but it wasn't quite what i had in mind. I decided maybe the big dipper would be fun. My sister, Wendy helped me with the dipper shape, and it looked great until I glued the "stars" on, then it was just a mess. Oh well, guess there's a reason I wasn't the one who hung the stars in the sky. Take a peek at the other inchies they're fun this week.

2 comments:

  1. I like it! love the dish soap bubbles for your nebulas....very clever thinking! They do look like bubble prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bubble background - it really does look like nebulae. And, I love the addition of the big dipper.

    ReplyDelete