Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Who's the loser?

OK OK I have to confess I lost a bet with Grace.
There is a girl at school that is just unnaturally nice, she smiles at everyone. Giggles at strange times she even skippers in between classes. Just not your average teen.
I made a comment to Grace last week that she could never be THAT nice ALL DAY. Especially a day at school.
Well, it turned into a bet and she won.
 Not only was she full of smiles, and the first person to offer an answer to her teacher's questions in class. She went out of her way to talk to people she didn't really know. By the time lunch came around and she was profusely complimenting her best friend I was sure she'd get smacked.
I gladly payed up  So nice to have my ornery girl back. The funny thing is I think she actually liked being nice at times.SSSHHHH don't tell anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment