Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday

Oh Monday I sure feel you this week, I am exhausted! Must have been that super bowl game yesterday but I didn't play it,  just watched. I'm thinking Grace hasn't been to school on a Monday in a few weeks. She missed most of last week and of course is lost in math. Her math teacher is on maternity leave so we'll just have to scour the book for clues and wear out our knees praying for understanding. Seems like high school math teachers have babies if Grace is in their class, went through this last year too.
She won't have too much trouble catching up in the other classes.
She has an appointment in Sacramento tomorrow with her lung doctor, just routine, but it takes up most of the day. Better go help with homework before I get too comfy and take a nap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment