Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just don't get it

I must repeat myself when I say I am appalled at the way teens talk to each other. They call each other filthy names,say they wish they'd drop dead, ensure each other of how stupid they are, and it's all in fun?
 Honestly they talk to their best friends this way. I just don't get it! Can't figure out if they have no respect for themselves, their friends, or anyone. It crosses gender too, it's not just guys being crude to guys. Girls are just as vile to both sexes. I'm sure I must stand around with my mouth hanging open in awe of this trend.
I can assure you if any friend of mine tries to talk to me in this manner I'll be friendless before the day is over. So there I'll be: the friendless woman, standing around with drool falling off her chin just wondering what the heck is going on!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment