Friday, May 27, 2011

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The school year is done, finished, gone!!!
Seemed like a long year, and I'm so glad to have a break. Not sure that I really learned much, maybe patience, tolerance, and the ability to control my temper concerning  one of Grace's teachers.
Over all it was a good year, Grace's grades were great. She even managed to get through geometry . I guess I did learn the difference between geometry and geography, just don't hold me to anything.
Not sure what we'll do over our summer. For those that don't know we managed to get a van with better gas mileage so we just might be able to sneak in a few day trips.
I need to catch up on my Monday inchies..... and maybe I'll paint Grace's bedroom this summer. Since I promised to do it for her last birthday.
Thanks for listening to all my rantings. Happy Summer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment