Tuesday, May 17, 2011

funny questions

Some days are just plain weird, this was one of them. Nothing in particular, just one of those days where it seems as if everyone is saying things that don't make much sense. Aside from the things I heard the students saying, most of which I'd rather not hear, there are days that the adults don't make much sense either. Today a teacher was quite excited about a report on flamingos. I must admit that she was more entertaining than the report was, it was her questions that had those of us in the back of the room cracking up. Maybe it was how serious she was when she asked 'Who would eat a flamingo?" It was almost as if she was asking which of the students was going to volunteer. But I almost wet myself when she asked how many baby flamingos came out of an egg..... I think she was serious! Oh my goodness, I think it's normally just one egg ,one chick. The poor girls giving the report looked at her thinking it was a trick question and that they'd missed something important.
I guess I'm just happy to know I'm not the only one that asks "interesting" questions. Nine more school days to go!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment