Tuesday, May 3, 2011

INchie Monday?? umm Tuesday

I do believe I missed Monday's Inchie deadline. I had it made and photographed, time just got away from me. Must have been the royal wedding. I of course had my invitation and hopped on my private jet to get there just in time to perch my big ol' hat on my head and trot into the Abby. I'd have been home sooner but got side tracked dancing the Dougie w/ the queen herself. Anyone buying this?????
Anyway, this week's topic was "heart" there are some beautiful hearts on the Inchie Monday site. I on the other hand made mine for Grace. She's a bit dark and mysterious, so here it is. I have to say it looked better till I tried making the needle silver. Here ya go Grace!


1 comment:

  1. A dark and mysterious heart with a needle.
    How cheerful. ;D

    ReplyDelete