Monday, May 2, 2011

I feel like all the other moms

So, Spring Break is over. Only 20 school days left  Yay!!!  Grace had an English project to work on over the break. it was a group project that involved making a little movie.  So yesterday her group got together and made their movie.
Weird for me because I'm usually the person that is writing, typing drawing etc. for her. We dropped her off at the girl's house and went to lunch a couple of blocks away. Grace's bestie, Kayla, went with her. Kayla knows how to suction her trach in case Grace needs it.
So, what's strange for me is normal for most moms and dads. I have no idea what the project involved or what the final outcome is. I asked a couple times and she told me that I could be like all the other parents and just not know what they did.  Feels a bit strange to be out of the loop. But I'm proud that she can manage w/out me.
P.S. unlike other moms I'll probably be in class when the movie is shown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment