Monday, April 25, 2011

JOY

Happy Monday. Of course it's an inchie Monday
This week's word is "Joy"
I can't think of Joy without thinking of our cat, Joy.
She's an unusual cat, not the brightest cat in the litter and she's fallen on her head a couple of times. Forget the rule of a cat always landing on their feet. Joy is the exception to that rule.
She may not land on her feet, but she kills something everyday. Gophers seem to be her favorite catch. I always have a blood stain by my front door. Have to watch where you step when you leave my house. My sister thinks a CSI team would have me in cuffs before I could explain. And seriously who's going to believe the cat did it???????
Happy Monday 

6 comments:

  1. Cute! Maybe you should start saving the bodies just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little kitty Joy looks like she is wearing eye make-up. Is that in preparation for a disguise?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie! She looks a lot like my Maggie Mae and Maggie wears eyeliner too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got joy out of your description of your cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful thought and beautiful friend in your cat JOY! Her eyes are so pretty. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete