Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break

Finally, Spring break.........I'm old enough to think of it as Easter break. When I was a kid we were allowed to celebrate Easter, Christmas etc. So I should say, finally, Easter break. Seems as though our school district was the last to decide to have a break.Our Easter was nice, spent with family.
Now we have a week that will fly by. Need to get the homework finished early or it will be forgotten till Sunday night. I think half is finished already. I'm thinking Grace will finally be caught up when we return. May have a couple of tests in English to take, but other than that she should be good. Only four weeks left after we return until this school year is finished. I think I'm the mom that looks foreward to school being out as much as the kids do

No comments:

Post a Comment