Monday, September 5, 2011

Change and Cozy inchies

September already? Where is this year going? I'll say looking at all the inchies I've done gives the time a little perspective. I missed last week, school was kicking me in the pants and I was just exhausted. Thanks to the Labor day weekend I'm rested and ready to go again.
The first of these inchies is for 'Change' I had the hardest time coming up with something, but it's that time of year that I notice the moon more often, I think it's those big harvest moons that I notice the most. have to admit the moon is ever changing.



My second inchie is for 'cozy'. I think I always love the first fire of the fall. It's usually bright and cozy. But after cleaning out the fireplace, hauling wood, and starting fires a few times, I'm not so in love with them.


Happy Labor day! Happy Birthday to my little sister, Wendy too!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great and so creative but I have to agree with you, we traded in the wood fires for gas logs. Still cozy and not near as much trouble!

    ReplyDelete