Friday, September 9, 2011

Study or not?

So, most Fridays include a test of some type in at least one class. This Friday Grace has two. She had one earlier this week in English, didn't study and got an A. Although I'm proud of the A, I think it gives her a false confidence in other subjects. English seems to come naturally to Grace, I don't mean that she doesn't work hard, because I've seen her struggle to come up with the perfect topic for a paper, or the correct sentence structure and she can rewrite something 20 times before she's satisfied with it. She just usually tests well in English.
But if it's math she can study for hours, flashcards, diagrams, charts, nothing seems to help. She either has it or she doesn't. I never know how to help. Guess this is just a time in her life she has to figure out how to study and how much for each subject. Today it's US history and chemistry..........she studied for the tests.................... I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment