Monday, September 19, 2011

HILLBILLIES

It's homecoming week, which involves a different theme for dressing up each day, making floats, a parade, football game, dance, and the best; no school Friday.
Now my Girls (Grace and her BFF Kayla) aren't into the whole whoop-dee-do. I did manage to convince them to dress up so I could have a pic for this blog, I also thought they might have some fun with it. Now I know they had fun, but not as much as I did helping them get ready this morning. I have no idea how the themes were picked this year but today was "hillbilly" day.
Here are the two smallest hillbillies in our house. I think Kayla better stay in school, she looks too much like the Wendy's mascot, I can almost hear her ask "Do you want a frosty with that order?"
And of course the hillbilly drink of choice Mountain Dew. Grace's too, see she's a natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment