Sunday, September 25, 2011

Inchie x3

Ok I'm all caught up on inchies, I missed a couple of weeks, but am back at it again. The first week I missed was "Kiss" I honestly wanted to use a Hershey Kiss, even had a bag in the house well...........I waited too long and "someone" ate them all. The only thing left was the little Kisses tab. Please excuse the wet glue on this one. I need batteries for my camera and can't take a new one w/ dry glue.

My next inchie must be a flashback from the disco era, I promise there were no drugs involved. Just thoughts of "sparkly" eyes. Perfect for a"sparkle." inchie, I just know my friends had these eyes. As for me...............uh  no, only sky blue eye shadow :)
This week's inchie is "wisdom" oh so many directions a person can take this word. I instantly thought of the wise old owl from one of my favorite children' books, Katy No Pocket . This little guy looks nothing like the owl in the book. I'm just hoping he's a wise owl because he's a little silly and will need some wisdom when the bully owls catch a glimpse of him. Hey, I think I feel a new children's book developing :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see them all in one shot. Cute inchies. I too had blue shadow - no sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you catching up! I like your owl...kinda a yoda owl or sumthin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkly disco eyes, yep, I remember them as well, lol. Great inchies.

    ReplyDelete