Thursday, September 15, 2011

Learning much?

Next week will be the six week mark at school. Don't know where the first six weeks have gone or if much if anything has been learned. As for me? Well, I have probably learned a little in Chemistry, at least something about the periodic table, and I've read A Farewell to Arms although I wish I hadn't as it was a snooze. If that book is a good representation of Hemmingway I'll just pass on the rest. Probably didn't help that the teacher "sold" it to the girls in the class as " the book that, The Notebook was based on."  Don't think he ever read The Notebook.
I have learned some other important ( well, not to me) info. I know who likes who and why so and so isn't talking to so and so. Some days I wonder............is gossiping  natural? I know we all do it in some form. Not sure if girls are worse than guys, they seem to be pretty even, they just use different body language. Well, back to the gossip mill. Happy Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment