Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Girls gotta have fun

Some days a girl just has to be silly. I guess today was one of those days . Grace's bestie , Kayla, has been at our place for a few days.
Today we met a friend of ours for lunch and a movie. Afterwards I had some shopping to do and we went to Target. I was almost finished shopping when I got a call from Kayla asking where I was, she and Grace were on their way to meet me. Well, I heard them yelling for me as they were coming my way.
Those crazy girls were wearing some really cool helmets and Kayla was on a cute little skateboard being flung around by Grace who was speeding down the aisle. Luckily there weren't very many other shoppers and as far as I know they didn't bowl anyone over on their flight through the store. Who knows what tomorrow will bring :)


1 comment: