Monday, June 13, 2011

Sister Inchie

It's Inchie Monday :)


This week's challenge was "SISTERS"........I have two younger sisters, now I wouldn't say either of them are button shaped. I just love buttons and wanted to use some this week. I tried using them for heads but much as I tried neither of my sisters has four eyes. One has a few piercings but it just didn't work with four holed buttons. Here's a picture of my sisters when they were much younger. I'm happy to report that neither of them has a lop-sided or square head the way my button sisters do. 




5 comments:

  1. How fun! Hmmm... Story I think she's trying to tell us something. So are you the green haired one or the wild haired one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Great use of your buttons on this inchie. Very cute and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky to have not one but two sisters. I have one older brother however, I do have three daughters and they do keep in touch with each other - especially the younger two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Young at heart art!! I am sure you sisters will love that you still think they are as cute as a button. har har

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Inchie is hystercial and I so love it! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete