Monday, June 27, 2011

Harmony in This Mess?

This Monday's Inchie challenge is "Harmony" I like music, but can only tell you if I like something. I can't hear the difference in pitch, harmony etc. My husband plays guitar I play the radio. Anyway here's my unmusical harmony inchie.



And this is a shot of my unharmonious table where I play. I'm working on three artist trading blocks. A couple for a swap I'm in and one for myself. If I can manage to complete them all I'll post pictures. I just hope I can contain the "artistic workspace" to one room :)



5 comments:

  1. I like your take on this week's inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inchie. I am not sure what I will do. But it should happen NOW!!!! And for me the same: My husband play the guitar, I the radio. Well and I can't sing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your inchie, very pleasant and harmonies to the eye. And, your work table is not very messy at all (my projects flow like lava throughout the house).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inchie Tipi. I like your work table :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love your work space...and I could use some harmony today. We have been invaded by loud house guests! Peace and harmony! Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete