Monday, June 6, 2011

Inchie catch up


 Fancy
my fancy pants, well not my personal pants I don't need any glitter on my backside it's visible enough

 
Solitude
Nothing like a hot drink and a good book

Home
I must like a happy home

Merriment

Finally, I am caught up on my Inchies.........this week's topic is Merriment. I always loved swinging as a kid. In fact I still do like to swing. Hard to find swings these days which is a shame. I know preschools aren't allowed to put in swing sets because they are considered dangerous. Well, I guess if you're not the brightest kid and walk behind one you'll get kicked. I happen to know this from personal experience I still have the scar by my eye from the stitches. Might not have been the smartest 6 year old but I still love swings. Happy Monday!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for catching up. Good inchies Tipi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun catch up! I especially love the happy home and share your nostalgia for swings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I like this catch up bit lots of great eye candy! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! Hard to pick a favorite, but I think I have to go with the swing.

    ReplyDelete