Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to.....ME/xico

September 16th. Mexico's Independence Day. Also my birthday.My first wish for today came from an Alabama friend that sent me a text @ 4:43, nice wake up call . Hubby & Grace had gifts in hand as we all woke up this morning. At school today I got a text wishing me a Happy Birthday and asking me to come out to the parking lot. There were my friends, Aileen, Sharon & Bambi; with cake, gifts and decorated windows on the van. Poor Sharon had to wade through 7 inches of dirt to find the windows ( sorry Sharon, I never wash the car during harvest season). When I stopped for the mail I had a package from the Alabama buddy, & cards from an online art group I'm involved with. My sister brought me goodies when she came over, & my FaceBook page runneth over w/ well wishes. Thanks everyone. All in All a pretty good day. oh yeah.....Happy Birthday Mexico.

3 comments:

  1. You deserve it Alberta! Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend of ol you are the best ever i love you so much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely deserve it and more!! :-)

    ReplyDelete