Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Twilight Zone?

Don't know if it's the unusual early fall heat wave or just teen hormones, but I've witnessed some strange things this week. It started with a boy dressed in a shirt and tie, bragging to a teacher about his  court ordered ankle bracelet, and the comment that jail wasn't so bad since he could just relax all day.
Sitting in biology Grace and her friends broke into the Barney song, I think the conversation ended with maybe they could ask Blue to use her notebook to figure out how to write an essay on photosynthesis and cellular respiration. Funny how those kid shows never leave you. They probably don't even know who my beloved Mr Rogers or Mr Greenjeans were.
I have to say the top strangeness I saw was in Drama, I was helping Grace with something, when she suddenly is blowing kisses to someone. I was pretty sure who it would be since she and her senior guy friend have been bantering about how gorgeous each other is, sure enough as they're both cracking up she's giving him a kissy face and he's shaking his booty and slapping it. I am wondering if this is what the Twilight Zone feels like???   Nah, just high school kids  gotta love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment