Monday, January 17, 2011

Caring Inchie

It's Inchie Monday
Today's topic is "caring", it's surprising how hard a single word can be. I come up with several ideas, but I am not talented in the areas i want to be. i never learned how to draw, and i honestly think there's a gene that was skipped in my generation. So I scrapped all my ideas, I spilled some food coloring a while ago and decided not to waste the chance to make some unique paper out of it. Some little pieces are in this inchie.
The Ticket to Caring is Love

Today is also a MLK birthday holiday. Miss Grace has a ton of work to do today. She's trying to catch up in English, she has a poetry unit to complete, which includes writing poems, analyzing poems, a biography on Oscar Wilde, an autobiography. I know she has some photography, math and history to catch up on too. We're going to be tired after all this school work on a day off...

7 comments:

  1. I think you've definitely conveyed a lot of caring on this tiny canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great little inchie! Good use of something that would have been wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!
    Very nicely done.

    ♥Anita
    Courage is the power to let go of the familiar. --Raymond Lindquist
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inchie Tipi. love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ticket to Caring is Love! How sweet! And you conveyed the message colorfully and originally! Nice art piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the title and the meaning. WOnderful....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't read how this came about Alberta but I love that you saved the paper. It has such a pop art look to it I just love it each time I see it!

    Thanks for entering the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete