Monday, January 10, 2011

Pain & Love

Looks like we'll be home again today. It's partly due to Grace's still stuffy head and partly her hip. She spends a few months in the winter with hip pain. Today it's pretty frosty out. Nothing like most of the country endures through, but for us it's cold, I think the weather contributes to her hip problem. She has screws in her pelvis/hips from a rod that is in her back. When you look at the x-rays, it's amazing how long they are. Please keep Grace in your prayers. So hard as a mom to see your kids in pain, doesn't matter what type of pain or how old your baby is.
Today is Inchie Monday week #2. The prompt was "powerful". Was a hard one for me to narrow an idea down to just an inch. I finally settled on the Power of Love, as it encompasses so much power and covers just about everything.
My sister said she doesn't understand the Inchie thing, I figure she's not the only person that wonders what the heck is going on and why I include it on my blog about school. It's a hobby for me, the Inchie Mondays sounded like something fun to participate in. Since this is my only blog, and I needed a place to post my Inchie Art , this is where it gets put. There are some wonderfully creative artists involved, if you check out the link, it might make more sense than I'm making. Happy Monday!!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful inchie. If anyone understands the power of love, it's you. You demonstrate it every day with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the Huey Lewis son Power of Love?
    I thought of it when i saw your inchie.
    It's really good Tipi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two hearts, how powerful...Kris had a good thought on you inchie...cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love is very powerful as you've shown. Great inchie and I'll be praying for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am right there with you on this interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments ..........Kris I bet you do a mean Huey Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your inchie is fabulous! Your story shows love is powerful and life changing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes love is powerful, wonderful inchie.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is, indeed, quite powerful. You've made a great inchie that sings with color, good composition and a strong message.

    ReplyDelete