Monday, January 24, 2011

Maudlin Inchie

Here's my Inchie for this week #4   the subject was Maudlin......I had to look up the definition for this one as I wasn't sure I had a grasp on it. It means  tearfully or weakly emotional; foolishly sentimental. I'm not sure my interpretation actually fits the definition. I hate  the fog, in fact we're home this morning because it was so foggy when we woke up that we couldn't see past our front yard. Not only is it a pain to drive in, I just hate the winter days that we get without sun at all. The high foggy, white skies are depressing after a time. I'm far from a sun worshiper, but a little ray here and there is so nice after days of fog.

3 comments:

  1. great mood setting - very atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maudlin with a mysterious feel...how do you work with those small letters! Nice! Lezlei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great representation! Very effective.

    ReplyDelete