Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Poem Project update

I decided that I needed to speak to Grace's teacher today. She was very understanding ( makes me wonder why she wasn't as understanding with Grace) and said she didn't want Grace to stress out over the project. I told her that it was evident that the entire class was stressed over the project, but it was exhausting Grace and no school project was worth risking her health.
We agreed to have Grace turn in all the poems Friday and work on the remainder of the project over the weekend to turn in Monday. Grace has most of the poems written, I think she just has one more to do.
I'm thankful that things worked out smoothly. Thanks for the thoughts & suggestions on my Fb page. My feathers are all back in order again. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear she was understanding. Sometimes I think the teachers get frazzled too and forget all about the kids and the pressure they put on them as a result. Its that old adage sh** flows downhill. I'm so glad you said something and she has more time and your hackles are back in order :-)

    ReplyDelete