Thursday, August 26, 2010

Air?

Thankfully today was cooler than the previous 2 days. The hot classroom  still has a broken air conditioner, but it was full of fans today. I was wondering why I don't remember hot days as a kid..............Now I haven't checked the record books but, there had to have been a few hot days way back then. I can't even say if my elementary school had AC, I don't think it did as I remember the doors being open a lot of the time. We also NEVER went back to school in the August heat, it was well after Labor day when school started. We got out of school in June, might have been hot then. Wonder how the teachers could stand it. Especially those classes that drive an adult crazy anyway. I always seemed to be in the rowdy class, don't suppose I was part of the "rowdy" problem do you? I'm sure if we'd had air we would have been the "good" kids. Looking for  some cool days to come..............

1 comment:

  1. Since we had a class together I will refrain from commenting on this post!

    ReplyDelete