Monday, August 9, 2010

Last Supper

Well, school starts in the morning, I had great plans to be ready this year HA! My house is a mess, I don't have my clothes ready to wear. Grace has been ready for a week, she has enough clothes ready for weeks. My hubby is working on laundry  THANK YOU. As I made dinner, my daughter asked if I was making her favorite dish, well No I hadn't planned on it. Apparently since the dinner before kindergarten I've always made her macaroni. Heaven forbid I ruin her sophomore year, so the spoiled kid got her macaroni. Not sure if she's just a good con artist or I'm a sap...............those that know us please don't answer that one.
I do have tomorrow's dinner ready, about the only thing I know I've learned about being my age and going through the first day of school is I will be exhausted when we get home. I'm gonna need a long nap. Hope there's no homework.........ya hear that teachers??? NO HOMEWORK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! 

SAY A PRAYER FOR ME  as the fun begins :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow Alberta! Be kind to your mama, Gracie ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope both have a great first day of school!!

    ReplyDelete