Tuesday, August 17, 2010

oh my ears

When I was in high school things were soooooo different. Some things were worse, we actually had a student smoking section!! Yes, I know I'm old. But I must say we weren't allowed to curse in school. That's not to say we didn't curse, I was probably the queen mother of foul language, but I had the respect (or was it fear?) not to use it where the adults could hear me. I was thinking to myself today that a young lady I've known from school for many years had gotten so pretty the last couple of years..........then she opened her mouth and dropped an "f" bomb......she's not as pretty as I'd thought. Must say I'm glad there's not a student smoking section any more,,,,,,,,,just a swearing section & it sounds like it's the entire school.

No comments:

Post a Comment