Friday, August 13, 2010

week one

Well, I made it through the first week, actually just 4 days, but it felt like more. The classes seem OK to me, some will be a challenge for Grace, but a challenge isn't always bad.
I'm just wondering is there a special rule for math teachers that the rest of the world doesn't have to follow? maybe  A SPECIAL HELL JUST FOR THEM? I don't know that very many of Grace's past teachers haven't given homework every day of the week. & I don't mean just a few problems, it's as though they believe they have to go to math teacher hell if they don't assign 30-50 problems every night. Kind of crazy if you ask me. I think you either get it or not. how does doing the same type of problem wrong 10 times  help you get it right? & if you get them right then a few should be enough. ok I can climb off my soapbox now. No homework tonight we'll hold off till later in the weekend...............thanks for joining me this week. Will be learning more next week I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. 1 week down and only 40 million more LOL You need a count down to the first school vacation I think something to look forward to LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you survived the first week. I hated geometry. Like you said you either get it or you don't.

    ReplyDelete